There’s no denying that responsive web designs are the future of the internet. Customers crave them, designers love them, and businesses use them to supercharge their growth. So isn’t it time you did the same?
If you want to ensure that your website design gives users the same great experience no matter their device, then a responsive website design will be perfect for them. Of course, you can still have a separate mobile design of your website if you want, but responsive web design is the best way to accomplish it all, and we’re here to help! With a responsive web design, you can have one website configured to display your website seamlessly to fit any device. With our design team by your side, your website will perform flawlessly on any device.
Mobile devices continue to grow, and search engines are rewarding websites that searchers can view on these smaller screens with higher rankings than those that don’t offer a user and mobile-friendly experience. We have a deep understanding of responsive web design, which allows us to provide our clients with complete mobile-friendly website design solutions!
You may be wondering, “Do I need a mobile-friendly website?” Here are some facts from the pros at BullsEye Internet Marketing:
- Mobile traffic accounts for nearly 58.99 of all web traffic, growing exponentially yearly! (https://www.statista.com/statistics/277125/share-of-website-traffic-coming-from-mobile-devices/)
- 57% of people are less likely to recommend a business with an unprofessional mobile website.
- Searching for a business website on mobile phones has grown 400% since 2010.
- With mobile browsing and purchasing habits rising, 70% of mobile searches connect with your business. And 50% make a purchase!
- 60% of mobile searchers will leave a non-mobile-optimized site immediately to find one that is more readable and easier to navigate.